We are a force-free and fear-free company. This means we aim to prevent and alleviate fear, anxiety, and stress in cats (and owners) through positive reinforcement.
We have helped special needs cat(s) including those with separation anxiety, epilepsy, diabetes, renal failure, cancer, FIV and other medical conditions. If your pet needs medication, we can administer various kinds including pills, eye drops, ointments, injections and IV’s. We have extensive experience caring for seniors, blinds, and cats after surgery. We’ve cared for cats that required home-cooked (or other special) diets.
Because we work with so many different breeds of cats and in so many unique situations, continuing education is crucial and something we take very seriously. That is why we are a member of Pet Sitters International (PSI), certified in Pet First Aid through the American Red Cross, Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS) through PSI and attend at least two industry conferences each year
Benefits to In-Home care:
- Peace of Mind. Your home and your cat(s) are being looked after and well cared for.
- Pets remain in their familiar, secure environment.
- They are less likely to be exposed to illness.
- Personal and loving attention.
- Not having to impose on friends or family, who may forget or cancel last minute.
- Your pet will already be waiting for you when you get home, not another stop to pick them up.
If you’re worried about leaving your pet home alone during the workday or for longer trips when you are out of town, you can count on us to treat your cat(s) to the TLC they deserve! Our clients can travel and work guilt-free because their cat(s) are getting the best possible care. Your pets will receive nothing but the best; they will be relaxed, comfortable, and safe. You’ll have happy healthy pet(s)!If your pet needs additional medical help, maybe its transportation to an appointment, we can help with that too!
- Our full menu of services is designed to suit you and your cat(s) providing a complete array of choices to best take care of theirs and your needs.
- We provide solutions for busy professionals. Helping you balance work and life commitments. Giving you peace of mind. Mission Cats fills an important need in the lives of your pets by keeping them happy and comfortable while you’re busy at work or away for work or on vacation.
- Mission Cats is devoted to keeping your cat(s) healthy, safe and happy! We are committed to developing a personal and long-term relationship with you and your cat(s).
- We strive to take the anxiety and hassle out of the process by providing high-quality service that is always reliable, convenient and stress-free.
“When you can’t be there, We’re There”
The best place for your cat when you’re away is at home.
They’re safe, comfortable and waiting for you when you get home.
We require a 25% deposit to hold a reservation. If canceled with 7 days or more notice prior to your appointment, you will be refunded the deposit. Less than 7 days, all payments are non-refundable. Holiday periods are as follows: Memorial Day, July 4th, August 26-September 4, November 18-26 and December 20 – January 5.
We have a 5 visit minimum during our peak November 18-26 holiday period, and a 7 visit minimum stay during December 20-January 5.